The LinkAlign-60EBP-30 is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) antenna positioner designed from the ground up to point and automatically peak directional side arm mount antennas for Microwave frequencies between 11-29GHz as well as Millimeter wave bands between 30-90GHz (E-Band) links.
Millimeter wave radios specifically in the 60GHz to 80GHz range have very narrow beam widths which require very precise pointing and stable masts to maintain a link. Often these links come out of alignment or become less optimized due to thermal expansion of the tower, wind events, or other environmental conditions. The LinkAlign-60EBP-30 corrects for these disturbances to maintain the highest Quality of Service available without the down time and reoccurring cost due to manual realignment. Once aligned, our software will maintain your link automatically based on an RSSI threshold setting or can be manually peaked on demand from anywhere on your network.
The LinkAlign-60EBP-30 is typically paired with 3 to 4 foot side arm mount antennas, payloads up to 300 lbs (136.07 kg), and offers +/-30° of azimuth and elevation range. Optional GPS heading unit and antenna adapter brackets are available upon request. Download the Interface Control Drawing (ICDN900498) for details.
Achieve Multiple Return on Investment
- Eliminates the reoccurring cost associated with manual realignment involving bucket trucks and tower crews
- RoI can be realized after the first time the LinkAlign positioners are used
Rapid Incident Response Time
- Manual alignment can take hours or even days to achieve due to tower crews and/or equipment availability. Environmental conditions (wind, ice, etc) may also delay manual alignment due to safely concerns
- LinkAlign positioners take less than 90 seconds to acquire and less than 30 seconds to peak your millimeter wave line of sight link. Recover or optimize communications faster
Increase Quality of Service
- LinkAlign provides closed loop radio signal strength antenna alignment resulting in an optimized link
- Greater returns higher QoS over manual alignment
All LinkAlign models come with an embedded controller that hosts our User Interface. Learn more about the software tools we offer that make antenna pointing easy.